Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Android Canal Design

As a designer of irrigation structures, one of the most structure that I often encounter to design is the irrigation canal. Because of this, some of us created computer programs to aid us in the computation of hydraulic analysis of irrigation or drainage canals. However,

 I found it more useful if you can bring your program in the field and quickly verify some data, so I developed an Android application that solves hydraulic analysis of irrigation and drainage canals.

Click here to download.

After installing and opening the app, you will be prompted with a key input. You may email me the request code at alexius.academia@gmail.com and I will send you the key. Or if you may want you can bypass it but everytime you use the app, that window will always open. To bypass just press back key once.

No comments:

Post a Comment